Saturday, October 11, 2008

Starting off

Where to start? Regardless of whether anybody will ever read this or not, the potential that somebody could come along and read what I write helps me to be accountable.

My life goes in all sorts of directions. Most anybody would agree. My husband calls me an overachiever. My parents said I was a perfectionist. I prefer to think of myself as somebody who likes work done well. I have a hard time doing less than my best. I have a hard time not striving to be better at things. My interests are so varied and vast and I want to do them all!

As I struggle through things, I hope to be able to put into writing some things that I have learned and share a bit about where I am in life and how I am reaching my goals. I don't intend this to be a journal. I have one of those and those are my personal thoughts and frustrations. Here I can put the nitty gritty ins and outs of my life and maybe pick up some hints and tips along the way (hint, hint to my non-existent readers!)...

2 comments:

  1. Good job starting on this. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and following someone's blog I am actually interested in. :)

    ReplyDelete