Friday, May 15, 2009

What to say?

I'm kinda drumming my fingers thinking of something to say. I'm not coming up with much.

My nausea seems to have ebbed. Yay! Only two weeks! *knock on wood* Course now I want to eat every 10 minutes, but hey. I had NACHOS last night and even without sour cream, they tasted soooo good.

My apartment complex tells me that my new apartment will be available in June. Yay! I think it'll cost $10 less than what we're paying now...

Jaeden smells melon. And she begs for it. She doesn't just sit in front of you and look like Charlie does. She puts her paw on your arm, rubs her head on you, and meows so pitifully. How can I resist?

Our new vacuum came today! But I won't be able to get it until tomorrow because the office signed for it and they'll be closed when I get home.

Today I discovered vinyl lettering. Brittany, you're brilliant.

Oh, and I chose where I want to finish out my prenatal care and give birth. Now to actually become one of their patients...

No comments:

Post a Comment