Friday, March 13, 2009

Just another update.

So my dad is yet again officially old at the ripe age of 50. My younger sister asked "does that make him over the hill?" :-) We love our father.

My first 2 nieces are 2 years old. My second 2 nieces are born. And I am still not pregnant.

My sister wants to go to a college in San Francisco and is extremely excited to be going out in the summer.

Jared and I are escaping work while Jared can and going out to Ohio next weekend. Yipee!

We've gone grocery shopping once a week for the last month. It's working out really well for us. You spend less and you actually plan for what you're going to eat that week. And we're much more likely to use what we buy. And we're able to eat more produce this way. I can't wait until the Saturday market opens up again because last year we got some really good lettuce and I want to try more of what is available.

I sit on a bouncy ball at work. I wish I had one at home. Not sure how the cats would react to it... we would probably be shortly without a ball.

Our laptop randomly stopped working yesterday. It worked Wednesday evening. Thursday evening, it didn't.

I had the best day on Tuesday as I was Pampered Princess of the Day!

We're going on an Alaskan Cruise in September. In order to go on the cruise, we have to get passports. In order to get passports, I have to order a certified copy of my birth certificate. In order to get a certified copy of my birth certificate, I have to get a certified copy of our marriage certificate.

And to quote my friend Wendy, "All is well in my world."

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like there's a lot going on in your life! Thanks for the update. It's always nice to know how you're doing. :)

    I'm jealous about the cruise. I've never been on a cruise before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you: Next month, my dad is turning 60. Your dad is ten years younger than mine... that's not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for all your stuff! Yeah! Passports and DL just plain stinks- they are so picky these days. I already renewed mine, but I do not look forward to my DL renewal.

    ReplyDelete