Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cool New Blog Thing I Learned About Today

Yup. That's the title of this post and I'm sticking to it.

So today I was in my Good Reader catching up on my beloved blogs that I follow when I came across this post by Mandi over at Sugar Bee Crafts. She talked about this thing called the Next button and linked to Oops, I Craft My Pants where she had learned about it.

Okay, so first off. I didn't always use Google Reader. But then I started to read blogs that weren't just people I knew. I got tired of a huge list to click through sitting around on my blog. In fact, the huge list in general was an eyesore to me. So I started using Google Reader. I was a little sad to not see the actual blogs anymore because some of them have some cool designs and are pretty. And I definitely don't comment often because of the extra clicks to make it happen (lazy, I know). It also doesn't give the blog author page hits so they don't know that I'm reading them.

Enter the Next button. I gotta say... I'm likin this button and I've only had it for about five minutes (excluding the time it took to write this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment