I don't normally make New Years Resolutions. I tend to make them around my birthday when I make any at all. This year, I'm switching it up. Here goes, everyone. My 2011 To Do List! (I also figure that calling it a to do list makes it much more likely to get done rather than keeping a resolution which can dissolve. A to do list sounds much more like something I just have to do. Although some of these are more hopeful and wishful than maybe more likely to get done. Just some. Not most.) I have no idea how long this list will turn out to be, but you can bet that I'll be keeping you up to date on my progress on it!
I maintain the right to add to this list as I see fit.
1. Blog more.
2. Start a compost pile.
3. Start a garden.
4. Figure out a schedule that works for us and we will maintain with minimal convincing and hair pulling.
5. Get Kaelyn to sleep in her own bed again.
6. Get Kaelyn to sleep the whole night without waking up. Update.
7. Get pregnant.
8. Make cloth sandwich/snack bags.
9. Make huck toweling towels (aka, cloth paper towels).
10. Make and hang curtains for Jared's office.
11. Make and hang curtains for guest bedroom.
12. Build my desk.
13. Build bed frame for my bed.
14. Build bed frame for the guest bed.
15. Reattach the leg to the piano.
16. Finish Kaelyn's felt animal set.
17. Prune our cherry tree.
18. Obtain shelving for food storage.
19. Move our washer and dryer to nicer location.
20. Pay off two debts.
21. Fully refund our emergency fund.
22. Finish Mom's regency coat.
23. Learn how to make cha siu bow dough.
24. Organize my recipes better.
25. Continue running.
26. Get rid of the big pile of sticks in my backyard.
27. Find a handle for our sliding glass door.
28. Build a coffee table.
29. Build a night stand for Kaelyn's room.
30. Build a night stand for our bedroom.
31. Build a night stand for guest room.
32. Organize my fabric.
33. Make cloth napkins.
34. Do a complete rehaul of our 72 hour kit.
35. Frame and hang the big mirror for the living room.
36. Hang the big clock in the living room.
37. Build a mantle for the fireplace.
38. Build a bookcase for my music.
39. Learn about basements and how to care for it.
40. Acquire more comfortable seating.
41. Get my tail bone checked out.
42. Be brave enough to make a fish dish.