Monday, April 6, 2009

Managers....

I know. My second post in the same day. How weird is that? I just thought this was too classy to not document.

---------
Manager 1: I need this room for this meeting.
Suki: You're sure it's a separate meeting than this one?
Manager 1: Yes.
*Suki makes necessary changes*


Manager 2: What?????
Manager 2: Why???
*Suki explains*
Manager 2: It's the same meeting.
*Suki faceplants*


Suki: Manager 1, Manager 2 says it's the same meeting.
Manager 1: Then she can go to the other meeting while the rest of us attend this one.


Manager 2: It's the same meeting.


Suki: Manager 2 still says it's the same meeting.
Manager 1: Put her meeting in this room and give me the good room.
*Suki face plants*

---------------
I even told Manager 1 that she needed to talk to Manager 2. I just told her that I'm not doing anything else until that happens.


Grouch.

1 comment: