Just in case you care about all this information...
- According to my LMP, my due date is November 30th.
- According to my ultrasounds, my due date is December 7th.
- Going by my U/S due date, I'm 8 weeks 3 days with 221 days to go.
- My first pregnancy symptom was sore boobs.
- My most recent symptom is being nauseous all the time. Although I don't throw up. Which is the only blessing in that.
- My meals typically go something like this: Jamba Juice for breakfast, ignore what I packed for lunch and instead of lemon sorbet and potato chips, and then become desperate for anything substantial by dinner that doesn't include meat, dairy, or anything else that sounds, smells, or looks gross at the moment.
- Things that Jared now does all the time include the cat litter (potentially getting toxioplasmosis is a convenient reason to avoid it), washing the dishes, and any cooking that is done (which is very rare now that I'm not doing any of it).
- I would like a girl but have had many dreams where it's a boy (actually, I haven't had a baby dream since I got pregnant).
- Jared says that if I'm going to say "boobs", I should add that I want to sleep all the time. I'm not sure what the two have to do with each other, but there you have it. :-)