Monday, August 8, 2011

My Bangs

I have been thinking about getting bangs for maybe about a week. On Saturday, I told Kimmi and she said "let's do it today!" So we did.

I wasn't sure how well I liked it at first. I didn't hate it, but it's quite a change for me. So far it seems like it's still easy maintenance. I'm liking it more and more.

I finally figured out that I look like Lisbon from The Mentalist. Josh and Kimmi concurred. Mom said I'm much cuter.

I am starting all these paragraphs with "I". Jamie and Kevin said I'm smokin hot and that Jared got a new wife. Jared says it's cute.

I. (Um, couldn't figure out another way to start this with an I.) The consensus is definitely that it makes me look young. I'm making everyone say youthful. I didn't really need help to look young.





4 comments:

  1. OoOoOoOo I approve! I didn't think "youthful" though. I thought more like, 'chic', 'awesome' foxy foxy' and the like. If Kimmi wanted to post a how-to for these, that would be okay with me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good on you! Way to be brave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first, I thought what was different at Mariella's blessing was that you were wearing a scarf around your head. It took me a while to realize that you got bangs.

    ReplyDelete