Monday, November 7, 2011

Pinterest 11.06.2011

We could all use a laugh and a smile every once in a while. I have a board on Pinterest for when such a moment is needed. Here are some recent images that make me smile.

cars

Who is not going to do this when it snows?! It is sure to bring some happy smiles to many people.

cat

This is so my cats!!

fbi network

I’ve seen some pretty sweet network names. This one is up there.

xmen

Who doesn’t love Patrick Stewart?

whale

This is my sister. It would entertain her endlessly.

If you click the pictures, you will be taken to the source.

1 comment:

  1. This cracked me up so much when I read it the other night. I personally identify with the Baby Whale... but I loved the wifi signal best... next time I name the router I know what I'm going to name it! lol

    ReplyDelete