Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has had a wonderful day filled with great memories to look back upon. My day included a Turkey Trot, hosting a brunch, and then traveling to my grandparents house. Oh! And working on a puzzle.

Ten things I am thankful for (not necessarily my top ten):

1. Family. Jared and Kaelyn make my world!

2. Books. I’m happy that I live near a good library system.

3. Scriptures. They bring me such comfort and strength when I need it most.

4. Music. It is a integral part of my life.

5. Creativity. I love being able to do... stuff!

6. Technology. I’m sure I could live without out it, but why?

7. Wellness. Going to the gym, eating healthy, and having fun!

8. Sleep. Especially when it’s a stretch of 6+ hours.

9. Freedom. It is so easy to take for granted and think that we don’t have any.

10. Vacations. Even if I’m still a mom on vacation, at least it’s a change of scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment