Friday, September 9, 2011

30 Days of Me

I've seen many different types of challenges pop up over the summer. About me, about my blog, photography, music... I thought it was about time I participated in one! I don't know how long it will take because I don't anticipate doing one every day.


I'm not even going to start today! I just want to post the challenge list and then I can start thinking of day 1. Yikes! We start out with favorites... something I am NOT known for!


Day 1- Favorite Song
Day 2- Favorite Movie
Day 3- Favorite Television Show
Day 4- Favorite Book
Day 5- Favorite Quote
Day 6- Most Treasured Item
Day 7- A Photo That Makes You Happy
Day 8- Something You Hate
Day 9- Something That Makes Your Life Easier
Day 10- A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of You & A Current One
Day 11-  Favorite Band/Artist
Day 12- Something you are OCD about
Day 13- Something or Someone that has had a huge impact on your life.
Day 14- Somewhere You’d Love to Travel
Day 15- Describe Your Dream Home or show us a picture
Day 16- Who Do You Do the Most Crazy Things With OR What is the Most Crazy Thing You’ve Done?
Day 17- Your Biggest Insecurity & Something About Yourself You Are Proud Of
Day 18- Wedding Talk (share stories, photos, both, anything having to do with your wedding, the one you had or the one you dream of)
Day 19-  A talent/hobby of yours
Day 20- Something you wished you could forget
Day 21- A recipe you love
Day 22- Some of Your Favorite Websites
Day 23- Something you love to watch on youtube (or better yet a youtube video of yourself)
Day 24-  Where You Live?  Tell us or show us about where you live
Day 25- Who is/are your best friends?
Day 26- Favorite clothing store.
Day 27- Worst Habit
Day 28- What’s in Your purse, backpack or computer bag?
Day 29- Who Has gotten you through the most?
Day 30- A dream for the future beyond the next year…think long term

3 comments:

  1. I know your favorite color! Woot.
    Do I get a cookie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be incredible! I like this idea a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I haven't seen many of these yet, but it looks like it's going to be a good one :) What other "challenges" have you seen?

    ReplyDelete