Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 2 of 30 Days of Me

Day 2 - Favorite Movie

I have three categories for movies. On the bottom you have movies that I really wish I never had watched. The middle section are all the movies that I watched and enjoyed for a one-time viewing. At the top of the scale is what is known as "Movies Suki Watches More Than Once".

There is a reason we don't own many movies. The majority of movies that I watch fall in the middle category. Why buy a movie I'll only watch once? So how about another list of "favorites"? Let's see how well my brain is working tonight...

Newsies
The Muppet's Christmas Carol
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight -- Although, I usually can't actually watch it the whole way through. I get disturbed easily which is why I don't watch very many (if any) horror or action movies. Not even TV versions. Still love it though.
(I promise that I'm not a Christian Bale creeper!)
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
Miracle on 34th Street
(Hahaha, I asked Jared which movies I've said I'd watch over again. He came up with less than I did.)
Cinderella -- My favorite Disney movie. I like all versions.
Singin in the Rain

So not a complete list. And guess how many of these we own? One. You can guess which one.

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you own Cinderella, and I'm impressed by this list. I own almost every one on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess that you own Newsies!

    ReplyDelete