Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 4 of 30 Days of Me

Day 4--Favorite Book

Sunshine by Robin McKinley
Deerskin by Robin McKinley
Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
Spindles End by Robin McKinley
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Poison Study series by Maria V. Snyder
Spy Glass series b Maria V. Snyder
The Book of Mormon by God
The Harper Hall series by Anne McCaffrey
Chalice by Robin McKinley
Enchantment by Orson Scott Card
Go, Dog, Go by Dr. Seuss
Our Best Bites (a cookbook)
Abhorsen series by Garth Nix
Alanna series by Tamora Pierce
A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond
Nutcracker by ETA Hoffman
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
Make Way for Ducklings by Robert
McCloskey
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey

This list is getting ridiculously long. Books are by far my favorite of all favorites, don't you think?

If you love books or if you'd like to read more, you should sign onto Goodreads. I love reading reviews that my friends have written and getting ideas on what to read next (and that list is way long).

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have so many more favorite books than favorite movies, I imagine you own a lot more books than you do movies. Do you read a good book more than once?

    I might have to log into Goodreads, I ran out of 'fun' books to listen to on audio and now am onto the self improvement section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Goodreads too! My list currently has something like 68 books on it... But since you've been on longer than me, I bet your list is longer than that!

    ReplyDelete