Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 5 of 30 Days of Me

Day 5 - Favorite Quote

This looks like it’s the last of the favorites! I’ll keep this one shorter than I have in the past.

One of my favorite quotes right now is on the cover of my planner. I shall blog about my planner one day. It says:

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau

Other favorite quotes…

We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become. –Richard G. Scott

Live your life on purpose.

Make today ridiculously amazing.

If you wait too long for the perfect moment, the perfect moment will pass you by.

2 comments:

  1. I like those quotes. :) Here are some of my favorites:

    "Who, being loved, is poor?" -Oscar Wilde

    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." -Henry Van Dyke

    "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found one recently: “It is never too late to be wise.” ― Daniel Defoe, Robinson Crusoe

    I think that your quotes say a lot more about you than just the words that they take up to type. It's admirable to watch how you strive for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete