Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies

Food group was yesterday. The theme was Halloween: Your Interpretation. There was a record number of people in attendance: two (four if you count the kids).

I decided that afternoon what to make. Good thing I had frozen pumpkin puree that I made last year or else I’m not sure what I would have done!

IMG_6096

I found this recipe on Pinterest. You can find the recipe here.

IMG_6097

These cookies are so delicious. I forgot to add the chocolate chips on the first two cookie sheets but you know what… they still taste good! They are very soft. Kaelyn called them muffins at first. I didn’t make the icing but it’s pretty much cream cheese frosting. And I had some leftover cream cheese frosting from these cupcakes so I pulled that out. It’s almost a little too sweet with the frosting. Yummy cookies! Go make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment