Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kaelyn + Halloween = ?

A really adorable witch!

IMG_6188

My inspiration came from Pinterest. (Picture linked here.) This was the one thing Jared really said “You should do that!”

IMG_6189

Isn’t she so cute?!

IMG_6191

I made her entire costume. Pants, shirt, hat (oh. em. gee.), tutu. (I was pleased when the hat received its final “fitting” and Jared said “See? Aren’t you happy to make her a Halloween costume?” Only if its absolutely adorable (which, of course, it is because she is adorable).)

IMG_6193

Kaelyn went to the zoo for Boo at the Zoo with her Aunt Kimmi, Aunt Valerie, Uncle Reed + her five girl cousins.

IMG_6198

1 comment:

  1. Cute costume! I can believe that that hat took forever and a day. Doesn't look like fun to me. But the costume turned out really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete