Sunday, October 2, 2011

General Conference again

I don't remember my alarm going off this morning. Oh well. I still made cinnamon rolls this morning. We left for my grandparents place when they were ready for their second rise. Baked fresh with glaze if they wanted, the cinnamon rolls were gobbled up quick. The best site for the cook!

General Conference wasn't as chaotic as I thought it would be with all my family there. Awesome speakers, awesome company, awesome food!!

My grandma had an unused desk that she gave to us so we took it apart so it was in two pieces and put it in our van. Yay! A bigger and better desk. Thank you, Nana.

Kaelyn had a blast with her cousins. She got to take a nap on Grandpa. Now she is telling Nana that she saw a cat and they say meow. And that got her started on a whole slew of sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment