Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 6 of 30 Days of Me

Day 6 – Most Treasured Item

This is another favorite! Just with different words.

Can I say Kaelyn even though she’s not an item? She is seriously cute… She’s chinking cups with me right now and then drinking from it. Or pretending to. I’m not sure where she saw that.

I guess I can’t say Jared either then.

I have this yellow blanket I stole from. . . the linen closet when I was younger. Kaelyn shares it with me now. The edges are completely not together anymore but it’s the perfect size.

My phone just can’t stand to leave me almost ever so. . . does that make it a treasured item?

My scriptures. . . my sewing machine. . . my piano. . . my planner. . .

 

BTW--Good guesses on the Halloween costume but there’s no correct guess yet.

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe Duck isn't the right answer. I want a recount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can know a lot about someone by their treasures. Does this mean that you'd take the yellow blanket with you to a deserted island?

    ReplyDelete