Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Week Ahead

I have a pretty aggressive to do list for this week. Aggressive for me, anyway, since I usually only have one or two things that I REALLY want to get done on top of my normal every day stuff.

1. Collect leaves. There are some trees that are starting to turn some beautiful colors around here. Our trees aren’t one of them yet but I want to decorate with them a little bit.

2. Put up my bats. I love my bats! I don’t know if I want to put them in the same place as last year or somewhere different. I definitely want to get them up though.

3. Sand the end table for my sister. I think she will really like it when I paint it and everything but for this week, I want to at least get it sanded down. (Probably a really light sand only.)

4. Tape stripes in my family room. Eventually, I’ll paint and it will probably happen this week because if I don’t, my darling dear daughter will take the tape off the walls.

5. Write a thank you note. One the second Sunday of each month, we allow one of the young women to teach the lesson at church. My one single Mia Maid volunteered and she did a great job.

6. Mail Jonathan’s letter. My brother has been on his mission for 18 months. This is the third letter I have written him.

2 comments:

  1. I like #6 on your list, it makes me feel a little guilty, my Brother comes home in probably 8 months, and I'm sure I may possibly write him before he gets back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I've always been awful at writing to my missionaries, and even worse at sending the letters I've written. If you get it out though, it counts. You can do it, Suki!

    ReplyDelete